OPEN! Book Online Now!
There are so many reasons to get a massage. Stress management, chronic pain management, relaxation, and introspection, what ever the reason, no two massages should be exactly alike. Each body is different and each day can bring about changes in our physical, mental, and emotional health your massage should reflect that. Rabia Massage Therapy is dedicated to providing customized treatments based off of those needs.
Offering a variety of massage modalities, reflexology, yin yoga and meditation in a relaxing atmosphere to support balance.
To Receive Massage
1. Check out the pdf above. You are responsible for answering the following questions on your appointment reminder before your appointment:
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above?
- Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
2. Parking is now on the Right side of building closest to hedge row and fence (also written on the appointment reminder)
3. You are required to wear a cloth mask covering nose and mouth before, during and after your session.
4. A door bell will be available to let me know you have arrived where I will meet you at the white door an take your temperature with a contact less thermometer. If your temperature is 100 degrees or higher you will be asked to go home.
5. From here we can go up stairs and you may either go to the restroom to wash your hands or use the sink in office.
6. Of course on to a wonderful massage.